The course is designed as an in-depth comprehensive program divided into Four modules of 3 days each which include lectures, surgical demonstration, hands on surgeries and restorative aspects including laboratory protocols.
The program is designed at bi-monthly intervals to allow participating doctors to assimilate material presented and immediately apply it to their practices. Each module will have two days of lecture sessions and one day of surgical and prosthetic phase. The emphasis of this
course is to teach dental practitioners how to incorporate implant treatment to their practices safely with the confidence and back up of experienced faculty. The course will suit especially those who have been on introductory lectures but now wish to update their knowledge and gain practical experience in this revolutionary branch of dentistry.
Course Outline The course will cover following
- Evolution and Scope of Implant Dentistry.
- Modern Implant Systems and their features
- Patient Evaluation, Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
- Indications and Contraindications.
- Marketing Implant Dentistry in your practice
- Applied Basic Sciences
- Surgical Principles
- Sterilisation and Asepsis including setting up of
the operatory for the surgical phase
- Surgical Protocols including surgical variations
- Immediate loading concepts
- Soft tissue management
- Implant Aesthetics.
- Tissue Augmentation in Implant treatment including
the fundamentals of Bone Grafting
- Prosthetic options, planning and procedures.
- Understanding of prosthetic components
- Occlussion considerations
- Laboratory aspects.
- Management of Complications in Implant treatment
- Maintenance and follow up
- Live surgical and prosthetic demonstration
- Participants will place and restore implants for
one patient under the guidance of the faculty.
- Participant can bring his/her own patient and can
charge the patient if he/she desires with informed
consent. Participant will have the option of mutually
fixing with the faculty to perform a surgery outside
the module time at an agreed upon price. Implants
to be purchased. Surgical Kit will be provided.
- Limited attendance course to enable personal attention
- Full clinical practice support and treatment planning/advisory service
- Hands on course for placement on dummy mandible prior to staring patient cases.
- Plus Cases treated by faculty and participants to include a vide variety of implant situations like delayed placement, immediate placement after extraction, immediate loading etc, (subject to patient availability).
Course fees :-Rs 1,95,000/-
- Biohorizons Internal or Biohorizons External complete
- 2 nos. Implants ( Internal / external )
- Suprastructure cost and lab fee ( Katara Dental)
- Lunch on all days.
Course Venue and Dates:
- S.D.M. College of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Dhawalnagar, Sattur, Dharwad – 580 009
- Please contact your sales person for the further detail.
After successful completion of the course certificate will be issued in association
with S.D.M. College of Dental Sciences & Hospital, and BioHorizons Implant
System Inc. USA.
For Further Information and Registration please Contact:
Bangalore : Dayanand Kalla – 09341960834
Pune : Pramod Patil – 09370150616
Hyderabad : Pramod Hejib – 09391994929
Delhi : Divesh Pankaj – 09313362516
Mumbai : Satish Deshpande – 09324384718
Kolkata : Saurav Chatterjee - 9831036652
Ludhiana : Rahul Ranjan - 9316754757
Chandigarh : Binay Shankar Jha - 9356495577
Download Katara Bio Horizons Course